Design and manufacturing of tooling
For the high quality glass industry
Diverre specializes in the design and manufacturing of tools for the high quality glass industry:
- Luxury bottles with particularly complex bottle shapes: tools that require movable mechanisms (for top-plates, draw molds), molds in 3 or 4 parts, offset mold joints (…) (…)
- Automated glassware: monoblock mold, 2, 3 or 4 part tooling. Press or blown process.
- Semi-automated glassware: manufacturing decanters for spirits, or luxury bottles and stoppers in limited editions.
- Traditional crystal glassworks: we are also able to meet the most challenging projects proposed by crystal glassworks and according to their specific manufacturing techniques ( blowing, pressing or injection)
- Custom Engraving (EDM , 5-axis machining centers) for the neckring
- Single molds for glassmakers and glass blowers
- Pharmacy market: major series of more than 50 molds with colmonoyed cavities to ensure a good life expectancy and an excellent respect for dimensions
- Polishing: different techniques are available according to the customer’s request (vertical polishing, mirror finish)
- Fast drilling for 0.3 mm holes